Seven Inspiring Quotes on Customer Service
During the preparation for a large corporate bank’s “client-focus” training I collected some great quotes that, for me, hit the nail right on the head when it comes to finding the right attitude. These quotes inspired me a great deal. I hope they will have the same effect on you.
- “Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they do wrong.” – Donald Porter
- “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends.” – Walt Disney
- “Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.” – Blaise Pascal
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “Don’t try to tell the customer what he wants. If you want to be smart, be smart in the shower. Then get out, go to work and serve the customer!” – Gene Buckley
- “Here is the simple but powerful rule: always give people more than they expect to get.” – Nelson Boswell
- “Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it; it is what the client or customer gets out of it.” – Peter Drucker
Why not pick one and thread it into your own attitude towards customer service?